This retreat is now full
For terms and conditions please see below.
- 6 yoga classes throughout the weekend. A mixture of dynamic and restorative yoga practices. Breathing (pranayama) and meditation will also be an integral part of the yoga taught on this weekend. All abilities are very welcome. Please bring your own yoga mat and props (Bolster, blocks, bricks, belt, blanket and eye pillow are suggested) I have some second hand and sanitised props available to purchase at very reasonable prices. Please just contact me for more details.
- Accommodation in beautiful twin bedded/double rooms/triple share/single occupancy. All ensuite with luxury bed linen and towels. Swimming towels are not provided so please bring your own if you fancy wild swimming.
- Nutritious healthy vegetarian meals. Dinner on Friday and Saturday evenings. Breakfast, lunch and dinner on Saturday and breakfast and lunch on Sunday. Tea and cake on Friday and Saturday afternoons. Tea and fruit available for early mornings and throughout the day.
What is not included:
- Transport to and from the retreat
- Massage treatments – more information to follow on this
How to get to West Lexham
By Train: The nearest station is Downham Market with direct trains from London Kings Cross (1hr 25mins) and Cambridge (40mins). We suggest you pre book a taxi and organise if possible, a taxi share with a fellow participant. Taxi/mini cab numbers are below.
By Car: West Lexham is 2.5-hour drive from London and there is plenty of onsite parking (large enough for a coach/mini bus). You will arrive accurately at our location by searching PE32 2QN in your sat nav, with the turning for West Lexham clearly sign-posted on the A1065.
From Stansted Airport: Take a train to Ely where you can change trains for Downham Market, the local station. We recommend booking a taxi from the station in advance. Taxi/mini cab numbers are below.
- Mats Cabs | 01760 722 230
- Als Cabs | 01760 720 002
- Platinum Cars | 01760 725 366 / 07760 761 504
- Bishops Travel | 01366 324 307