Users are advised that if they wish to deny the use and saving of cookies from this website on to their computers hard drive they should take necessary steps within their web browsers security settings to block all cookies from this website and its external serving vendors.
Other cookies may be stored to your computers hard drive by external vendors when this website uses referral programs, sponsored links or adverts. Such cookies are used for conversion and referral tracking and typically expire after 30 days, though some may take longer. No personal information is stored, saved or collected.
What are cookies?
Cookies are small files saved to the user’s computers hard drive that track, save and store information about the user’s interactions and usage of the website. This allows the website, through its server to provide the users with a tailored experience within this website.
A cookie is a simple text file that is stored on your computer or mobile device by a website’s server and only that server will be able to retrieve or read the contents of that cookie. Each cookie is unique to your web browser. It will contain some anonymous information such as a unique identifier and the site name and some digits and numbers. It allows a website to remember things like your preferences or what’s in your shopping basket.
What cookies are used on this website?
|PHPSESSI||This is a session cookie used to preserve data across subsequent accesses. It is a temporary cookie that remains in the cookie file of your browser until you close the browser. It is mainly used to maintain your identity|
|Google Analytics||This is a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. Google Analytics sets a cookie in order to evaluate your use and compile meaningful site traffic reports. Read more here.|
- Click on the ‘wrench’ icon on the browser (usually found top-right corner) to open the tools menu
- From the tools menu select ‘Options’
- Click the ‘Under the Hood’ tab from the menu on the left.
- In the ‘Privacy’ section, select the ‘Content settings’ button
- To enable cookies: select ‘Allow local data to be set’ option
- To disable cookies: select ‘Block all cookies’ option
Note there are various levels of cookie enablement and disablement in Chrome. For more information on other cookie settings offered in Chrome, refer to this page from Google.
Microsoft Internet Explorer 6.0, 7.0, 8.0, 9.0, 10.0, 11.0
- Click on ‘Tools’ at the top of your browser window and select ‘Internet Options’
- In the options window navigate to the ‘Privacy’ tab
- To enable cookies: Set the slider to ‘Medium’ or below
- To disable cookies: Move the slider to the top to block all cookies
Note there are various levels of cookie enablement and disablement in Explorer. For more information on other cookie settings offered in Internet Explorer, refer to this page from Microsoft.
- Click on ‘Tools’ at the browser menu and select ‘Options’
- Select the Privacy panel
- To enable cookies: Check ‘Accept cookies for sites’
- To disable cookies: Uncheck at ‘Accept cookies for sites’
Note there are various levels of cookie enablement and disablement in Firefox. For more information, refer to this page from Mozilla.
- Click on ‘Setting’ at the browser menu and select ‘Settings’
- Select ‘Quick Preferences’
- To enable cookies: check “Enable Cookies”
- To disable cookies: uncheck “Enable Cookies”
Note there are various levels of cookie enablement and disablement in Opera. For more information on other cookie settings offered in Opera, refer to this page from Opera Software.
Safari on OSX
- Click on ‘Safari’ at the menu bar and select the ‘Preferences’ option
- Click on ‘Security’
- To enable cookies: In the ‘Accept cookies’ section select ‘Only from site you navigate to’
- To disable cookies: In the ‘Accept cookies’ section select ‘Never’
Note there are various levels of cookie enablement and disablement in Safari. For more information on other cookie settings offered in Safari, refer to this page from Apple.
All other browsers
Privacy and GDPR
Jane Macpherson Yoga are committed to working within the GDPR (2018) guidelines and our privacy notice and data protection policies are available below.
Information we hold about our customers
We collect and process various categories of personal information from you at the start of, and for the duration of, your relationship with us. We will limit the collection and processing of information to information necessary to meet our legal obligations and to enable us to arrange to products or policies that you have requested.
Please note that if you do not agree to provide us with the requested information, it may not be possible for us to continue to provide advice or to arrange products and services to you.
Basic personal information: name and address, date of birth and contact details.
We may also process certain special categories of information for specific and limited purposes, we will only process special categories of information where we’ve obtained your explicit consent or are otherwise lawfully permitted to do so.
We do not obtain personal data from any source other than from you.
How we use your information
We will only use and share your information where it is necessary for us to carry out our lawful business activities. We may process your information where it is necessary to enter into a contract with you for the provision of our products or services or to perform our obligations under that contract. Please note that if you do not agree to provide us with the requested information, it may not be possible for us to continue to operate your account and/or provide products and services to you.
The way we use your data is described below
- Assess suitability for products or services.
- Arrange and advise on products and services available to you.
- Develop, manage and maintain our relationships with you and for ongoing customer service.
- Investigate and resolve complaints or breaches of conduct by our employees.
- We may process your information in the day-to-day running of our business, to manage our business and financial affairs and to protect our customers, employees and property. It is in our interests to ensure that our processes and systems operate effectively and that we can continue operating as a business.
- Monitor, maintain and improve internal business processes, information and data, technology and communications solutions and services.
- Perform general, financial and regulatory accounting and reporting
- Enable a sale, reorganisation, transfer or other transaction relating to our business
We want to make sure you are aware of your rights in relation to the personal information we process about you. We have described those