Yoga and Meditation by Candlelight: Fully booked
February 3rd @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm| £25
‘A mind free from all disturbances is yoga’ Sri K.Pattabhi Jois
Explore how the practice of yoga helps release tension in the body and encourages a calmness in the breath leading to an ease and stillness in the mind so we can sit in meditation.
Jane will guide you through some poses that will stretch and release those areas of our body that block our ability to be comfortable, focused and quiet when sitting in meditation. She will also guide you through some pranayama practices ( breathing techniques) that will ensure smooth flow of energy (prana) ensuring the breath is smooth and effortless.
The evening will finish with a guided meditation.
Everyone is very welcome – whether you are a complete beginner or an advanced yogi.
Cost of this workshop is £25.
How to Book:
- Please email Jane to check availability on this workshop.
- An email acknowledging your place will be sent to you and payment requested to confirm your place.
- Please transfer £25 to the following account:
- HSBC. Sort code 40 43 41. Account number 72006200. Ref: ‘Your name’ ‘Feb workshop’
- An email will be sent to you confirming your place on the workshop
- Please note the booking conditions below.
Thank you for your interest in this workshop. Please note that payment is non-refundable. However if you are unable to attend, I will do my best to find a replacement and refund your money – or you may know of others who can take your place. Thank you for your understanding.